Sunday, March 29, 2009
Starting to get frustrated....uhhhghhh
It seems as though I am not losing weight. I am staying between 207-204 and it will NOT go below. I am working my ass off at the gym. Running, doing the elliptical for 1-1 1/2 hrs, 7 days a week. I just don't understand. I don't eat bad and I dont' eat a lot. I eat what I call "normal" most of the time although sometimes I can't eat or it just comes back up. I think I'm doing it all right but maybe I'm not. Should I "never" throw up? B/c I do at least once a day, whether that is just sliming or throwing up a slight bit to the whole meal. I don't go back to the doctor until the 14th of April so I'm so freaking frustrated. I know that I'm a lot healthier now than I was 5 months ago, and look a lot better.... but damn I am going nuts b/c I'm not seeing the scale move... I'm human so yes I'm addicted to the scales.... Sorry I'm just ranting... advice, comments, HELP!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow Lulu, you rock. 1 to 1 1/2 hours on the eliptical? I am up to 20 minutes and thought I was doing good. When I first started I could only do about a minute and a half and I was exhaused. LOL Anyway, hang in there. Are you doing any strength training? that might help and I would cut back a little on the cardio. Do it on alternate days or do something to change up what you are doing. Our bodies need the change or they get complacent. Also, be careful if you are sliming and PBing every day. I was pretty regularly and ended up having an episode where I threw up and my esophagus swelled. I thought I was being strangled and couldn't eat or drink for a couple of days. It took about a week until things were back to normal and I had to have a barium swallow xray to make sure the band hadn't slipped. Make sure to take really small bites and chew really well. This is the hardest thing for me to remember. Keep up the good work.
Thanks Kathy! I just started doing some strenght training this past week. My husband has been telling me the same thing about switching it up so I'm for sure going to try that. Thanks for the advice which I am going to try this week!
Post a Comment