I went for my first fill today @ Dr. Babineau's office. I found out that I have a standard 10cc band. At the time of surgery, I started out with 2.3cc of fluid and so today they put in 2cc more. They said that I may not feel any restriction at first, but should in the next 2 weeks or so. I'm so ready for the "extra body" to start melting away. As of today, I've lost 19 lbs. I have to say that's not so bad for 6 weeks... wish it was more so I guess I will have to work a little harder. I will leave you with some random pictures from our Thanksgiving trip... till next time....






1 comment:
Great pics and you are looking great!!! =) I am very proud of you....it is hard, hard, hard. Maybe we can work some exercise walking/ or something in when we get back from our cruise...what do you think?
Post a Comment